4.01.2013

30 days of autism

Today starts the month of autism awareness. I know that many people are "aware" of autism nowadays, there has been a lot of information put out over the past few years to explain autism (which is awesome). I do my best to share experiences with my son, Javin (Boogie) on FaceBook and on my blogs (when I think of it) so that you can get a better sense of Javin as a person, not JUST autism. This month I will again do the 30 Days of Autism photos. I got a lot of positive feedback from it last year. Rather than quotes about autism or facts, I post photos each day with a background story so that you can get a better glimpse into our daily life...the good, the funny, the ugly...I show it all. This month, I celebrate Javin!

The photos will be posted on this blog as well as Facebook and Instagram. If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, you can find me as: javinsmama

(c) 2013 Joy-Jasmin Brunnelson All Rights Reserved

No comments: