9.14.2012

please hold while your party is being reached...

Sorry for the delay. 2 month delay to be exact. After losing my job and acclimating to the SAHM position again, I was more like a chicken with its head cut off than a smooth-writing blogger. But I'm back now that my big Kindergartener is all settled in school and I have a bit of breathing room. Today's post is just a little silly but something to fill the page and catch you up on our summer while I organize my posts for next week.

To start, here is me on my first day home, unsure of what to do with myself now that I'm home...




I decided to make bread and Boogie watched intently:


We went on Walkersville's Southern Railroad for the 4th of July, Boogie brought Stitch and Sweetgirl brought a MH doll:



We went to see Daddy/Hubbs sing with the Waterboyz for Jesus at Keys Stadium:
Getting comfy while we wait to go in the stadium
No pictures, please!


Boogie got a haircut:

My aunt and uncle came to visit from Germany and this was my favorite family photo taken while they were here:

Boogie got to meet Bob the Tomato at the Family Christian Bookstore grand opening:

We went to the beach and celebrated Sweetgirl's 12th birthday while there:



We had a Monster High Sleepover party when we got home for Sweetgirl:
 
 


And finally... Boogie started Kindergarten!


~~Joy
(c) 2012 Joy-Jasmin Brunnelson All Rights Reserved.

No comments: